Women with big firstborn babies may have higher breast cancer risk

Women with big firstborn babies may have higher breast cancer risk

This study is very interesting.  Both my boys were over 9lbs.  No family history of BC.  TMI fact:  I gained 68 pounds my 1st pregnancy.  My barely an A size breasts grew to a triple-D overnight.  no lie.  Very painful.  They eventually shrunk back down to barely an A around 5 months later.

My dear friend, Marsi White, passed away July 13, 2012.  She battled BC hard.  Tried with all her might to slay the vicious dragon.  Her blog is amazing.  She's documented her journey along the way.  Please go to her blog.  Her words are powerful.  Her husbands words touching and heartfelt.  Please pray for the family.  Send them healing thoughts and loving light their way.  Love you, Marsi White.  You are no longer in pain.  You are watching over your beautiful family and loving friends.  <3 <3 <3  Rest in Peace.

nip-it.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts